- Contact us for private pay rates
**Payment is due prior to appointment. There is a full fee charge for cancellations made in LESS than 24 hours.
**Payments are processed through Square and a fee of 2.9% +$0.30 will be assessed for all debit/credit card payments made in addition to the fee for services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- United Healthcare/Optum
Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept debit cards and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I do not accept cash or checks at this time.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session which is not reimbursable by any insurance provider.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!